White glossy mug
White glossy mug
• 11 oz mug dimensions: 3.79″ (9.6 cm) in height, 3.25″ (8.3 cm) in diameter
• 15 oz mug dimensions: 4.69″ (11.9 cm) in height, 3.35″ (8.5 cm) in diameter
• Dishwasher and microwave safe
• Blank product sourced from China
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!
8 oz Candle Tin:
• 100% Soy Wax from US Grown Soy Beans
• Lead and Zinc Free Cotton Wick
• Premium Fragrance Oils Infused with Essential Oils
• Phthalate and Petroleum Free
• Raised Safety "Feet" on Container's Bottom That Keep Surfaces Cool.
• Container Made in the USA
Height: 2 inches (51mm)
Diameter: 2.95 inches (75mm)
Wax Weight to Fill Line: 5 oz.
Volume to Overflow: 8.5 oz.
Let the candle burn 3-4 hours the forst time you light it. The creates a full melt pool and helps to prevent the candle from tunneling later.
Trim wick to approximately 1/4 inch before you light your candle. By removing the "mushroom" part at the top of the wick, you ensure a longer and slower burn overall, making your candle last longer. Also be sure to remove any build up and/or debris (ie: dust, pet hair, etc) before you light your candle.
Generally, it's recommended to let your candle burn no more than about four hours. This is both for heat safety as well and making your candle last longer.
Lastly, keep your eyes on your lit candle and make sure it's not near any fans, ducts, or anything flammable, and be sure to extinguish the candle when leaving the room or going to bed. For additional safety, it's best to leave about 1/4 inch of wax in the container rather than burning it off completely. Going right down to the bottom of container is dangerous due to the heat from the flame.