Skip to content
- First and foremost, please never leave a lit candle unattended. Ever. Don't even think about it. Please just don't.
- Watch for debris built up in the candle, keep your wick trimmed to 1/4 inch, and place your candle in a safe, level area away from anything flammable and away from children and pets.
- Do not burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time. Stop use of candle when only 1/4 of wax remains.
- If there's one thing we love, it's good smells. Our candles are packed with fragrance. Please don't be tempted to add any extra fragrance oils
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection