Skip to content
- First and foremost, please do not leave a lit candle unattended. Ever. Don't even think about it. Please, just don't.
- Watch for and remove any debris build up in the candle, keep your wick trimmed to 1/4 inch, and place your candle in a safe, level area away from anything flammable and away from children and pets.
- Do not burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time. Stop use of candle when only 1/4 of wax remains.
- If there's one thing we love, it's good smells. Our candles are packed with fragrance. Please don't be tempted to add any extra fragrance oils or perfumes of any sort. This can be a serious danger.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection