First and foremost, please do not leave a lit candle unattended, particularly with children and pets. Ever. Don't even think about it. Please, just don't.
Watch for and remove any debris/build up in the candle, keep your wick trimmed to 1/4 inch, and place your candle in a safe, level area away from anything flammable and away from children and pets.
Do not burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time. Stop use of candle when approximately 1/2 - 1/4 inches of wax remain.
If there's one thing we love, it's good smells. Our candles are packed with fragrance. Please don't be tempted to add any extra fragrance oils, essential oils, or perfumes of any sort. This can be a serious danger.
Subscribe to our emails
Subscribe to our mailing list for insider news, product launches, and more.
Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.